Cast Resin Dry Type Distribution Transformer is designed to have nominal flux at full rated primary voltage inclusive of maximum regulation. And the transformer shall withstand, without any injurious effect, all stress produced when a through fault of the level mentioned in the datasheet.
1.Phase: 3 phases
2.Rated power: 800kVA
3.Primary voltage: 6kV
6.Vector group: Dyn11
7.Insulation class: H/F Class
1. Low loss, low noise, low partial discharge.
2. Strong anti-short circuit capability and high anti-lightning impact level.
3. Excellent moisture resistance for operation at 100% relative humidity.
4. Strong overload capability for long-term operation at 150% loading.
Dry Type Distribution Transformer Chracteristics:
1. Thin resin structure that never cracks
2. Epoxy resin vacuum pressure casting process
3. Iron core model simulation analysis
Technical characteristics for 800kVA 6 kV cast resin dry type transformer
|Transformer type||Cast resin dry type transformer|
|Transformer Model||800kVA 6/0.4kV|
|Short circuit impedance||6%|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|Insulation material||Cast resin (HV)
|Insulation level||Primary: 20kV AC
Secondary: 3kV AC
|BIL||60kV for primary circuit|
|Type of installation||Indoor|
Application： Cast resin dry type transformer is widely applied to the power grid, solar power plant, wind power plant, hydro power plant, nuclear power plant, infrastructure, real estate, etc…
After-sales Service: We have a professional aftersales engineer team, each aftersales engineer has more than 3 years of experience. And we also have localized technical backup to offer timely support in Malaysia, South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, Brazil.
1. The core is made of high-quality, grain-oriented, cold-rolled, low-loss silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using the 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current. The sheet steel is coated on both sides with an insulating varnish. And the assembled core has a stepped cross-section, the individual sheets being interleaved and mitered at the limb/yoke joints.
2. The yokes, top, and bottom, are securely clamped and located in a steel frame, and the core limbs are strapped with core bandages to ensure uniform compression.
3. The steel frame is provided anti-vibration support for the windings and is fitted with attachment points for lifting (lifting lugs). Lifting operations are in no way disturb the core.
1.The frame design and location shall be such as to ensure no distortion of the electric field around the windings, in order to eliminate possible tracking on coil surfaces.
2. Transformer winding material could be copper/aluminum. After insulation with glass fiber, the windings could be totally encapsulated in a non-hygroscopic, barely flammable, self-extinguishing epoxy resin compound, by a process that will eliminate internal voids and eliminate partial discharges at voltages of not less than twice the rated voltage of the
respective windings. After encapsulation, the coils shall be cured to eliminate internal stresses and to ensure that rapid temperature fluctuations under operating conditions will neither cause cracking of the insulation nor distortion of the coils.
In the year of 1997, Pearl Electric established the quality management system on the basis of ISO9002 standards. In the year of 1998, the quality management system passed the auditing and certification by Guangdong Commodity Inspection Bureau and obtained the certificate issued by CQC China Quality Certification Center. In 2003, by referring to ISO9001:2001 Standards, Pearl Electric updated the quality management system and passed the certification by Guangdong Commodity Inspection Bureau, with certificates obtained from the CQC China Quality Certification Center. In 2007, Pearl Electric passed ISO14001 Environmental Management System certification and OHSAS18000 Occupation Health and Safety Management System certification, which makes that Pearl Electric’s management system step onto another stage. Meanwhile, the Company actively carried out various QC activities within the Company, including collecting rationalization proposals from every employee, thus fully mobilize everyone’s enthusiasm and go-aheadism. By collaborating and pooling the wisdom and efforts of every member, Pearl Electric has perfected the wok flow and improved product quality.
Copyright © Pearl Electric Co., Ltd.