The cast resin transformers are suitable for continuous indoor operation in a tropical climate on a 3 phase 50 Hz distribution system with solidly earthed neutral and maximum phase fault level shall be determined at 11 kV.
1.Phase: 3 phases
2.Rated power: 630kVA
3.Primary voltage: 11kV
4.Secondary voltage: 0.4kV
6.Vector group: Dyn11
7.Insulation class: H/F Class
1.Improve electrical performance: low losses, low noise, low partial discharge, high-efficiency safe operation on 100% humidity.
2.Safety Operation: epoxy resin and insulating materials are the major material of our product，self-extinguishing and flameproof, no blast, no pollution, non-poison air, high moisture resistance, safe operation under 100% humidity, and other bad service environments
3.Simplify or free maintenance: durable and tiny design makes it easy to do quick check and cleaning process.
4.Lower operating costs: high moisture resistance and lower losses, less need for maintenance..
Technical characteristics for 630kVA 11 kV cast resin dry type transformer
|Transformer type||Cast resin dry type transformer|
|Transformer Model||630kVA 11/0.4kV|
|Short circuit impedance||6%|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|Insulation material||Cast resin (HV)
|Insulation level||Primary: 28kV AC
Secondary: 3kV AC
|BIL||75kV for primary circuit|
|Type of installation||Indoor|
Application: Cast resin dry type transformer is widely applied to the power grid, solar power plant, wind power plant, hydropower plant, nuclear power plant, infrastructure, real estate, etc…
After-sales Service: We have a professional aftersales engineer team, each aftersales engineer has more than 3 years of experience. And we also have localized technical backup to offer timely support in Malaysia, South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, Brazil.
1. The core is made of high quality grain-oriented cold-rollled silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current.
2. Simulation analysis method is applied for the core design, thus to precisely and effectively calculate the vibration frequency and scale.
3. Flexible connections are adopted between the core and coils, core and clamps. With these measures, transformer’s noise level has been improved by 10-15dB over the conventional products.
1. For LV windings above 400 kVA capacity, superior foil conductors are adopted for winding manufacturing, thus obtaining better amper-turn balance and less transverse magnetic flux leakage, and finally to greatly improves the transformer’s anti-short circuit capability.
2. By reasonably designing the oil passage within the winding, the winding’s heat dispersion effect is greatly increased. Thus the reasonable design has decreased temperature rise and improved products’ overload capability.
1. HV windings are manufactured with superior wire conductors, insulated reinforced with fiberglass.
2. The HV windings are cast under vacuum and high-pressure conditions in Germany HUBER’S vacuum Cast Machine, resulting in the best resin penetration and very low partial discharge( partial discharge for 11kV product could be lower than 5Pc).
3. Optimized structure is adopted for HV windings to improve the transformer’s electric field. Lighting impulse simulation calculation was adopted for winding model design, thus substantially improve the product’s anti-lighting capability.
Pearl Electric manufacturing workshop for cast resin dry type transformer :
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a manufacturer. Our factory is in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province.
2. Q: Can I get a guarantee of products?
A: Yes, every product is 12monts quality warrant under customer correct using the products.
3. Q: Do you have any Certificates?
A: Yes. Each of our unit has CE, 3C certificate and has been awarded by ISO9001/ISO14001. If you need any other
Certificate,we can help you to apply it.
4. Q: How can I pay you?
A: Pay by T/T and L/C is acceptable.
5. Q: What about the production?
A: In general, it takes 4~6weeks and it depends on the different style.
Copyright © Pearl Electric Co., Ltd.