Different from traditional oil type transformer, Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer is made of epoxy resin and insulating material without any insulating liquid to dissipate excess heat and meet temperature classification requirements.
1.Phase: 3 phases
2.Rated power: 2000kVA
3.Primary voltage: 33kV
4.Secondary voltage: 0.4kV
6.Vector group: Dyn11
7.Insulation class: H/F Class
1. Extremely reliable with the newest technology and manufacturing processes.
2.Applied suitably to most adverse climate and environmental circumstances.
2.Fire retardant, self-extinguishing, no pollution.
3.Low cost for installation and operation.
4.Minimize installation and maintenance.
5.Environmentally sustainable and eco-friendly.
6.Compact and tiny appearance with lightweight.
Technical characteristics for 2000kVA 33kV cast resin dry type transformer
|Transformer type||Cast resin dry type transformer|
|Transformer Model||2000kVA 33/0.4kV|
|Short circuit impedance||6%|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|Insulation material||Cast resin (HV)
|Insulation level||Primary: 70kV AC
Secondary: 3kV AC
|BIL||170kV for primary circuit|
|Type of installation||Indoor|
Application: urban power grids, high-rise buildings, business centers, theaters, hospitals, Hotels, tunnels, subways, underground power plants, laboratories, stations, docks, airports, combined substations, and other important places.
After-sales Service: We have a professional aftersales engineer team, each aftersales engineer has more than 3 years of experience. And we also have localized technical backup to offer timely support in Malaysia, South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, Brazil.
1. The core is made of high-quality grain-oriented cold-rolled silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using the 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current.
2. Simulation analysis method is applied for the core design, thus to precisely and effectively calculate the vibration frequency and scale.
3. Flexible connections are adopted between the core and coils, core and clamps. With these measures, the transformer’s noise level has been improved by 10-15dB over the conventional products.
1. For LV windings above 400 kVA capacity, superior foil conductors are adopted for winding manufacturing, thus obtaining better amper-turn balance and less transverse magnetic flux leakage, and finally to greatly improves the transformer’s anti-short circuit capability.
2. By reasonably designing the oil passage within the winding, the winding’s heat dispersion effect is greatly increased. Thus the reasonable design has decreased temperature rise and improved products’ overload capability.
1. HV windings are manufactured with superior wire conductors, insulated reinforced with fiberglass.
2. The HV windings are cast under vacuum and high-pressure conditions in Germany HUBER’S vacuum Cast Machine, resulting in the best resin penetration and very low partial discharge( partial discharge for 11kV product could be lower than 5Pc).
3. Optimized structure is adopted for HV windings to improve the transformer’s electric field. Lighting impulse simulation calculation was adopted for winding model design, thus substantially improve the product’s anti-lighting capability.
Pearl Electric covers a factory area of 100,000 square meters, with more than 70,000 square meters of up-to-date workshop building.
The workshops are equipped with more than 600 units of modern manufacturing equipment, advanced in China and abroad, such as the fully automatic vacuum resin-casting equipment imported from Germany HÜBERS company, the automatic slitting lines for silicon steel sheet manufacturing, 600mm automatic transverse shear line for transformer core manufacturing.
The complete set of transformer testing equipment is equipped in the test center, including the shielded measurement room for local partial discharge and noise tests. Pearl Electric has the capability to carry out all the type tests and routine tests (except the short-circuit test) within the test center, thus greatly satisfying various test requirements for transformer product research, design, and manufacturing.
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a manufacturer. Our factory is in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province.
2. Q: Can I get a guarantee of products?
A: Yes, every product is 12monts quality warrant under customer correct using the products.
3. Q: Do you have any Certificate?
A: Yes. Each of our unit has CE, 3C certificate and has been awarded by ISO9001/ISO14001. If you need any other
Certificate, we can help you to apply it.
4. Q: How can I pay you?
A: Pay by T/T and L/C is acceptable.
5. Q: What about the production?
A: In general, it takes 4~6weeks and it depends on the different style.
Copyright © Pearl Electric Co., Ltd.