2500kVA 11kV Rectifier Traction Transformer Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer with Enclosure IP20/IP21/IP23 has applied to 12 pluses and 24 pluses rectification. The harmonic of the 24 pulse rectifier circuit to the power grid is 50% lower than that of the 12 pulse rectifier circuit.
1.Phase: 3 phases
2. Rated power: 2500kVA
3. Primary voltage: 11kV
4. Frequency: 50Hz
5. Vector group: Dyn11
6. Insulation class: H/F Class
7. Application: Railway transportation, the power system of subway/Metro station
1.Self-extinguishing and flameproof, no blast, no pollution, non-poison air.
2.High moisture resistance, safe operation under 100% humidity, and other bad service environments.
3.Strong resin structure without any cracks, good heat dissipation performance.
4.High over-load capacity, it can run at 110% rated load and 150% rated load under AF.
5.Compact size, low cost for installation, and commission.
Technical characteristics for 2500kVA 11 kV cast resin dry type transformer
|Transformer type||Cast resin dry type transformer|
|Transformer Model||2500kVA 11kV|
|Short circuit impedance||6%|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|Insulation material||Cast resin (HV)
|Insulation level||Primary: 28kV AC
Secondary: 3kV AC
|BIL||75kV for primary circuit|
|Type of installation||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Enclosure IP level||IP20/IP21/IP23|
|Enclosure material||Aluminum alloy, steel plate, stainless plate,|
Application: Railway transportation, the power system of subway/Metro station
After-sales Service: We have a professional aftersales engineer team, each aftersales engineer has more than 3 years of experience. And we also have localized technical backup to offer timely support in Malaysia, South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, Brazil.
1. The core is made of high quality grain-oriented cold-rollled silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current.
2. Simulation analysis method is applied for the core design, thus to precisely and effectively calculate the vibration frequency and scale.
3. Flexible connections are adopted between the core and coils, core and clamps. With these measures, transformer’s noise level has been improved by 10-15dB over the conventional products.
1. For LV windings above 400 kVA capacity, superior foil conductors are adopted for winding manufacturing, thus to obtain better amper-turn balance and less transverse magnetic flux leakage, and finally to greatly improves transformer’s anti-short circuit capability.
2. By reasonably designing the oil passage within the winding, winding’s heat dispersion effect is greatly increased. Thus the reasonable design has decreased temperature rise and improved products’ overload capability.
1. HV windings are manufactured with superior wire conductors, insulated reinforced with fiber glass.
2. The HV windings are cast under vacuum and high pressure conditions in Germany HUBERS vacuum Cast Machine, resulting the best resin penetration and very low partial discharge( partial discharge for 11kV product could be lower than 5Pc).
3. Optimized structure is adopted for HV windings to improve transformer’s electric field. Lighting impulse simulation calculation was adopted for winding model design, thus to substantially improve product’s anti-lighting capability..
A representative appointed by the Purchaser may inspect the manufacture’s factory or ONLINE.
Tests shall be performed in accordance with the relevant standards supplemented by the
specific requirements indicated below. In the absence of recommendations the tests must be
equivalent at least to the conditions, provisions and definitions of the above-mentioned standards.
Distribution transformer tests will be divided into the following categories:
(I) Routine Tests
Each transformer shall have the following tests performed on it.
1. Measurement of winding resistance
2. Measurement of voltage ratio and check of voltage vector relationship
3. Measurement of impedance voltage, short-circuit impedance and load loss
4. Measurement of no-load loss and current
5. Dielectric tests
6. Insulation oil test
(II) Type Tests and Special Tests
1. Impulse voltage test
2. Temperature rise test
3. Acoustic sound level measurements
Copyright © Pearl Electric Co., Ltd.