Cast Resin Dry Type Distribution Transformer is cast under vacuum with thin cast resin oven automatically . The core is made of high-permeable grain-orientated silicon sheet and cast with imported epoxy resin.
1.Phase: 3 phases
2.Rated power: 2500kVA
3.Primary voltage: 33kV
4.Secondary voltage: 0.4kV
6.Vector group: Dyn11
7.Insulation class: H/F Class
1. Hardly inflammable, hardly bursting, causing no pollution
2. Little partial discharge
3. High moisture-proof level
4. High mechanical strength and good heat stability
5. High insulation level
6. High capacity of overload because of high capacity of heat dissipation
7. Low loss, small volume and lightweight
Technical characteristics for 2500kVA 33kV cast resin dry type transformer
|Transformer type||Cast resin dry type transformer|
|Transformer Model||2500kVA 33/0.4kV|
|Short circuit impedance||6%|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|Insulation material||Cast resin (HV)
|Insulation level||Primary: 70kV AC
Secondary: 3kV AC
|BIL||170kV for primary circuit|
|Type of installation||Indoor|
Application: urban power grids, high-rise buildings, business centers, theaters, hospitals, Hotels, tunnels, subways, underground power plants, laboratories, stations, docks, airports, combined substations, and other important places.
After-sales Service: We have a professional aftersales engineer team, each aftersales engineer has more than 3 years of experience. And we also have localized technical backup to offer timely support in Malaysia, South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, Brazil.
1. The core is made of high-quality grain-oriented cold-rolled silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using the 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current.
2. Simulation analysis method is applied for the core design, thus to precisely and effectively calculate the vibration frequency and scale.
3. Flexible connections are adopted between the core and coils, core and clamps. With these measures, the transformer’s noise level has been improved by 10-15dB over the conventional products.
1. For LV windings above 400 kVA capacity, superior foil conductors are adopted for winding manufacturing, thus obtaining better amper-turn balance and less transverse magnetic flux leakage, and finally to greatly improves the transformer’s anti-short circuit capability.
2. By reasonably designing the oil passage within the winding, the winding’s heat dispersion effect is greatly increased. Thus the reasonable design has decreased temperature rise and improved products’ overload capability.
1. HV windings are manufactured with superior wire conductors, insulated reinforced with fiberglass.
2. The HV windings are cast under vacuum and high-pressure conditions in Germany HUBER’S vacuum Cast Machine, resulting in the best resin penetration and very low partial discharge( partial discharge for 11kV product could be lower than 5Pc).
3. Optimized structure is adopted for HV windings to improve the transformer’s electric field. Lighting impulse simulation calculation was adopted for winding model design, thus substantially improve the product’s anti-lighting capability.
1.IP protective enclosure
The standard transformers produced by our company are without the case and their protection level is IP20. We can also provide IP30 or IP40 if you require. The case can be made by common steel plates, stainless steel plants, or aluminum alloy and can be acid-washed,parkerised, and powder-painted.
The temperature control displays are installed on the low voltage side of the case, which is reliable and convenient for users to check.
1.Before equipment installation, please first refer to the following materials carefully: this manual, nameplate and overall dimensional drawings, thus to get familiar with the product’s total weight and installation methods and prepare corresponding lifting facility and special tools.
2.The transformer should be kept at least 300mm away from walls and other equipment during installation. Transformers installed side by side should have at least 300mm clearance.
3.The minimum safe distance between conductors and ground should conform to IEC76-3-1 POWER TRANSFORMERS-INSULATION LEVELS AND DIELECTRIC TEST-EXTERNAL CLEARANCES IN AIR.
4.The minimum safe distance between the HV coil and ground is listed as follows:
|Net distance (mm)||40||60||90||120||160||250|
5.Usually, the transformer can be placed directly onto the service site and then be put into operation after installation and inspection. If the transformer must be fastened in place for shock-proof purposes or if there are other special requirements, bolts should be embedded into the foundation. The position of the bolts should be in line with the installation holes of the transformer according to outline drawings. To secure the transformer, remove the wheels and bolt the transformer to the foundation.
1.Pearl Electric covers a factory area of 100,000 square meters, with more than 70,000 square meters of up-to-date workshop building.
2.The workshops are equipped with more than 600 units of modern manufacturing equipment, advanced in China and abroad, such as the fully automatic vacuum resin-casting equipment imported from Germany HÜBERS company, the automatic slitting lines for silicon steel sheet manufacturing, 600mm automatic transverse shear line for transformer core manufacturing.
3.The complete set of transformer testing equipment is equipped in the test center, including the shielded measurement room for local partial discharge and noise tests. Pearl Electric has the capability to carry out all the type tests and routine tests (except the short-circuit test) within the test center, thus greatly satisfying various test requirements for transformer product research, design, and manufacturing.
1.Eliminating non-conformity delivery/usage and providing customers with high-quality power transformation and transmission products and services.
2. Continuously improving employee’s quality and capability for adapting to Company’s development.
3. Ceaselessly improving product quality level by tracking and adopting new techniques/ technology.
4. Constantly improving the management system’s operational effectiveness.
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a manufacturer. Our factory is in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province.
2. Q: Can I get a guarantee of products?
A: Yes, every product is 12monts quality warrant under customer correct using the products.
3. Q: Do you have any Certificates?
A: Yes. Each of our units has CE, 3C certificate and has been awarded by ISO9001/ISO14001. If you need any other
Certificate, we can help you to apply it.
4. Q: How can I pay you?
A: Pay by T/T and L/C is acceptable.
5. Q: What about the production?
A: In general, it takes 4~6weeks and it depends on the different style.
Copyright © Pearl Electric Co., Ltd.